[Aphio-L] Membership Stuff

Membership APhiO Delta Gamma membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Dec 8 14:25:21 EST 2013

Hey Bros!

There are a few things that need to be done over winter break!

Rush starts the third week of next semester so sign up for rush t-shirts.
The price is usually around 10 dollars and it is the same design from last
semester. The event for that is on the website on January 6th. We want to
get these before rush so please sign up soon! (Don't forget to put your
size in the comment box)

Also if you are interested in being on the interview committee, email us
and we will send you more details and an application. We are looking for
around 8-10 people.

*Recent Bros and anyone who wants to update their binder
information*please send information for the Binders for Spring to
binders.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com. Include:

Name

Year

Major

Birthday

Hometown

Picture (of just you)

Lastly, there is an event on the website under December 28th for those who
are planning on going early alum, associate, or abroad so we can update the
binders.

Have a great break and good luck on your finals

Thanks

--

Megan Fitzgerald
Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma