[Aphio-L] Thursday is the day! Vote Voice!!!!

Ombudsmen ombudsmen.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 23:01:01 EDT 2013

Hello everybody,

As most of you know Thursday is the final day of the election and voting
day! I just ask for your support and your vote for Voice. It would mean a
lot to me and to my fellow running mates  Also if you took a shirt I would
really appreciate it if you wore it tomorrow! Thank you for all your
support and putting up with all my Voice nonsense, I just truly believe in
this ticket and our ability to make OU a better place! Thank you and have a
great day!!

-Caleb
--
Ombudsmen