[Aphio-L] For all student EXPO volunteers

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 12:27:27 EDT 2013

Morning everyone,

I've got bad news for you all I'm afraid. We received an email from the
student EXPO organizers this morning and to cut a long story short- they
have cancelled many of our shifts. In addition, they have asked us to
drastically cut back on the number of volunteers on other shifts.

So if you are signed up for either Tuesday or Wednesday your shifts are
cancelled. For Thursday EXPO only wants the the first 10 people who signed
up for the 7:00am-9:00am shift, for the 9:00am-11:30am they only want the
first 5 people. All other shifts are not affected and are still going ahead
as planned.

We are very sorry about this, we understand that many of you may have been
counting on those hours and usually organizers don't cancel such a large
event like this. Tomorrows volunteers: you guys will get those hours
because of the 24hr cancellation rule (aka- an event was cancelled within
24hrs of when it was scheduled to begin). All other volunteers who are
affected: we are very sorry about all this and please contact us if you
have any questions.

Vice Presidents of Service
Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*
*
Robert Burke         Allison Barwacz
937.239.3104             440.212.8108
*