[Aphio-L] Pledges- Read

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 21:05:52 EDT 2013

Hi pledges,

We just wanted to let you know that for the "blood drive" service projects,
we are not actually working the blood drive (we don't work any of the blood
drives). It is just so people can donate blood for service, and you will
only get one hour for it, so don't sign up for multiple hours because you
will only get one!

Also, I'm attaching to this email the dog walking volunteer form. If you
want to do dog walking, you must fill out this form and get it to the
shelter sometime before the TUESDAY of the week that you plan to walk (your
name must be approved at the city council meeting Tuesday night). Also, you
must take your form to the shelter and turn it into them. They do not have
an email address, so you must drive it there. The address is 13333 State
Route 13, Millfield, OH. It is about a 7-10 minute drive.

Just wanted to clear up some confusion. Have a good week!!

Vice Presidents of Service
Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*
*
Robert Burke         Allison Barwacz
937.239.3104             440.212.8108
*