[Aphio-L] ***Important Info about GKTW***

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 14:25:28 EDT 2012

*If you are the least bit interested in going to GKTW over the summer,
please read this, if not, delete on my friends*!

I am collecting the first installment of the GKTW money tonight at chapter.
In order to secure your spot, you must bring me at least $50 dollars.
Please make checks payable to Eric Horton. You may also pay in full if you
would like. Remember, we will leave from Athens around 10 p.m. on Saturday
December 29th and arrive back in athens in the wee hours of Sunday January
6th. These trips are great and I can promise you we have some great shifts.
We stay in some awesome condos and have New Years off to enjoy each others
company.
*
Worried about the $200*?

Aphio has agreed to match any fundraising done up to $500. Therefore, if
you do a fundraiser, 20% goes to chapter, you get a fundraising hour, and
you get the rest of the money matched for you and whoever fundraised with
you. However, this money is returned after the trip.

*Many people have expressed interest, and spots are limited. *SO get your
money in tonight.

Any questions? Talk to me tonight, thanks

Vice Presidents of Service
Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*
*
Eric Horton           MacKenzie Snyder
740.243.5267        614.202.1530
*