[Aphio-L] ABH and Kennedy Guard Training

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 16:14:39 EDT 2012

Hello all,
     Those who are interested in being trained for Kennedy Gallery Guard
and ABH, pay attention to the following dates and times:

1. ABH training is this *Wed 9-19-12 at 3:00 p.m*. at ABH building next to
O'blennes Hospital. Training starts in the lobby. Address of the place is 100
Hospital Drive  Athens, OH 45701.

2. Kennedy Gallery Guard got back to us, we have tentatively set up a
training for next *Friday Sept. 28th from 1-2 p.m.* If you cant do this
email us back and we will get you set up with the correct person. Address
of the gallery is at the ridges main building (Lin Hall, Ohio
University Athens, OH 45701)

*If you attend a training, email us and create a sign in, and you will get
hours for the training.

Vice Presidents of Service
Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*
*
Eric Horton           MacKenzie Snyder
740.243.5267        614.202.1530
*