[Aphio-L] Dues

APhiO Delta Gamma Treasurer treasurer.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 16:19:17 EDT 2012

Hey guys,

I know Sarah said you'd be able to pay your dues at the first meeting, but
unfortunately I won't be able to be there. Rather than go through the
hassle of having someone else collect the money, I am just going to wait
til the second chapter to collect dues. Please let me know if you need to
be on some sort of a payment plan or if you need more time to get the money
together!

*The first three chapters dues will be $50*, but starting at the 4th
chapter it will go up to $55. It will stay $55 for the 5th chapter, then go
up to $60 the next week at the 6th chapter, and so on every other week.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Hope you're all having a
great first few weeks back!

Jordin Shannon
Alpha Phi Omega-Delta Gamma, Ohio University
Treasurer