[Aphio-L] Another Service Opp! Updates!

Bednarski, Kayleigh kb162809 at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 1 20:46:55 EDT 2012

Hey bros,

I wanted to let you know that I added another service opp to the website that sounds like lots of fun, especially since there are limited spots available. The Plains' Indian Mound Festival is this weekend, we're helping with set-up on Thursday and Friday. Following the parade Sunday The Plains United Methodist Church hosts a free carnival: jumping castle, hot dogs, cotton candy, sno cones, popcorn, and lots of games! Traci (the lady in charge of finding volunteers for it) says they usually have a great turn out at the event.The event is on the website now.

If you turned in box tops I haven't done box tops hours yet this week and might not for a while. Sorry!

If you sign up for the Indian Mound Festival set-up or 5k tonight or later, you will probably have to email me asking for directions, because I sent them out tonight to all current attendees. I should have waited but it was just way too exciting. Also, sorry the aphio website made the formatting of those directions really stupid to those who did get them.

West Elementary Falloween costumes do not have to be scary, just follow the guidelines I put on the website. Thanks in advance for all of you that will be there on your weekend nights - you're awesome.

If anyone wants to buy that Bulldogs magnet (well two) you just have to give me $10. They're a circle and I like them, but I have no idea how to scan the picture I have or anything like that.

My phone is broken thanks to the Iphone software update, but as of tomorrow night I'll be responsive again. Call, text, email, facebook, anytime.

Have a great week :)

Kayleigh Bednarski
Ohio University
Patton College of Education and Human Services-Early Childhood Education
Alpha Phi Omega Service Fraternity-Youth Service Chair
Unicef OU Chapter
Delta Epsilon Iota Academic Honor Society