[Aphio-L] Service Week Photos

Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma Historian historian.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 18:53:06 EST 2012

Hello everyone,

Hope you are all having a fantastic service week!

Remember, please take photos during your service/fellowship events if you
can (especially during service week). Just send them to the historian
account (historian.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com) and your photo will be
uploaded to our chapters website and you could even be featured on our
chapter's homepage or even in our chapters scrapbook archives for years of
new aphio actives and potentials to see!

Have a good rest of service week and smile for the camera.

Lets make history ladies and gents,

Mike

--
*Historian*
*Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*