[Aphio-L] Rush shirt pictures!

Membership APhiO Delta Gamma membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed May 30 01:38:55 EDT 2012

Hey guys!
So Cody brought it to my attention that those who were Associate this
quarter or out of state, don't know what the Rush shirts looks like! So
included in this e-mail are front and back pictures of the shirts!  I
explained this in chapter once, but we decided on this shirt because of the
"Join the Family" logo.  Next semester, we're really looking towards
bringing families closer together, and we thought this would be a funny way
to do so!  Also, in case you don't know, the hand with the puppet strings
is from The Godfather movies.  Not saying we're a mafia gang or anything!
Just showing that we have a tight bond as brothers. Just to say again,
these shirts will be UNDER 10 DOLLARS! So please sign up on the website!

E-mail us with any questions!
Thanks!

Maria Pantuso
Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma