[Aphio-L] Tshirts!

Relay for Life - Alpha Phi Omega Delta Gamma relay4life.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun May 13 17:04:41 EDT 2012

Hey bros,

Tonight we will be handing out AphiO Relay Tshirts... if you did not get
yours, come to the front after chapter and we will cros your name off the
list, saying that you got your shirt. If you did not sign up on the
website, you will be receiving a large.

Also, we had quite a few people come and talk to us about wanting to buy a
Mom's Weekend tshirt. Those will be at chapter as well-- all of them will
be $5, except for the newer tshirts ordered this year that are blue and say
"I got lei'd Mom's Weekend," which will be 10.

Finally, we will also be selling yellow support ribbons for $1. Yellow
signifies childhood cancer, which goes with the theme of our tshirts--
which, if you haven't seen, are black and in purple say, "AphiO for Ava"
and under that in a smaller font, "always in our hearts."

As always, if you have any questions/comments/concerns, be sure to email
the Relay account/talk to one of us!

Thanks! ...and we hope everyone had an amazing time at Relay!! :-)

Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma
Relay for Life Co-Chairs

Jennifer Branch
jb177109 at ohio.edu