[Aphio-L] FIELD DAY POSTPONED

Fellowship Chairs fellowship.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun May 13 12:01:57 EDT 2012

Hey everyone,

Unfortunately the weather did not wan to agree with us for a nice day to
play so we are going to have to postpone Field Day. This makes me really
sad because I had everything all ready for today but with all the rain the
field won't be useable but do not fear, we will have it another day I
promise! Like I said since the field is wet and muddy, it wouldn't be ideal
for all the games and what now so it is just best to save this for a better
day!

Keep your calendars open the weekend of June 2-3, we will try to have it
then because the weather will be nice and it would be a great way to end
the year. Oh and if we have it then I guarantee we will have the jerseys by
then lol. Anyways thanks for all your patience with the situation and see
you all at chapter tonight.

Any questions or concerns, email or text me

Thanks,

Victoria

--
*Victoria Vincent*