[Aphio-L] Lots of Information

Relay for Life - Alpha Phi Omega Delta Gamma relay4life.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Fri May 11 13:40:19 EDT 2012

Hey Bros,
1. RELAY IS TODAY!!!!!! YAY!
2.  I will have hair dye at Relay if you want to get your hair did.
3. Sign up on the website if you haven't already - instructions below
4. There have been a lot of questions about email letter writing -
instructions are below the registration ones.
5. Here is the entertainment/theme laps schedule http://
relay.acsevents.org/site/DocServer/Relay_Schedule_2012.pdf?docID=248887
6. REMEMBER you can get a fellowship hour if you are at Relay for more than
4 hours!

Step 1: go to http://www.relayforlife.org/
Step 2: type in our zipcode (45701) in the find an event box
Step 3: Click the first option for Ohio University’s Relay
Step 4: On the right hand sign click the SIGN UP button
Step 5: Click JOIN A TEAM
Step 6: Search for a team using our team name ALPHA PHI OMEGA
Step 7: Click the only option (Sara Beyoglides will be the team captain)
            -make sure you click all the way to the far right the little
button that says join – don’t
click alpha phi omega
Step 8: Choose the option: Pay Commitment Fee by Cash or Check (Our
collective fundraising will take care of this)
Step 9: Feel free to make a donation but if not select not at this time
Step 10: Click Next Step
Step 11: Click New Participant (Unless you have done this before AND
remember your information)
Step 12: From this point continue to fill out your information and when
you’re finished you’ll be on our team!

*INSTRUCTIONS FOR EMAIL LETTER WRITING*
1. login - you'll be taken to your relay center
2. in the middle click on the email button
3. you might have to login again
4. it will bring you to the email form
5. fill out who you want to send it to
6. click use template
7. click "ask for donation"
8. fill in the date time info
9. click printscr it should be in the top right of your keyboard. this is
the screen shot
10. send your email
11. open paint and paste the screen shot in and save as jpeg
12. send it to us :)

FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS (PUT FIRST AND LAST NAMES
IN TEXT MESSAGES

LFS

Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma
Relay for Life Co-Chairs