[Aphio-L] Fellowship Stufff

Fellowship Chairs fellowship.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Fri May 11 03:14:13 EDT 2012

Hey guys and gals. Just a few fellowship things:

1. FIELD DAY THIS SUNDAY MAY 13 2-5 on South Green Fields (By Atkinson),
Its going to be super fun with games, competition, prizes, food and so much
more!

Sign ups close friday night because we need a count for the food! Like I
said earlier if you even can make it late or for less time still sign up so
we know! : )

2. PEOPLE WHO STILL OWE JERSEY MONEY, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE, GET IT IN BY
CHAPTER ON SUNDAY PLEASE!

3. V-neck money collection is still going on, we will be collecting at
Field Day and Chapter on Sunday so please bring your money! If you are
signed up, you are expected to pay no excuses! We will ahve collections
next week also, deadline will be next sunday (May 20)

A lot of stuff going on, any questions, email/call/text us! : )

Thanks everyone!

--
*Victoria Vincent*
*vv246109 at Ohio.edu