[Aphio-L] ***Ninth Inning @ Pigskin Postponed ***

Vincent, Victoria vv246109 at ohio.edu
Tue May 8 22:18:58 EDT 2012

Hey guys i just wanted to send out an email because I know many of you were planning on attending the Ninth Inning at Pigskin either for AphiO or on your own time but the event has been POSTPONED. Unfortunately Pigskin kinda dropped the ball with ordering the food (Whats an event without food!?) and getting organized so we are postponing the event to week 9.

If you are signed up on the website, I'm not deleting the event but rather moving the date to the Wednesday of that week, that's not the for sure date but it will be sometime that week, the sign up will unlock also.

I apologize for this, but hopefully more people can attend it if its later in the quarter!

Thanks for everyone's support! : )

Victoria Vincent

Special Events Vice Chair
University Program Council