[Aphio-L] Money Collection Times for Jerseys & V-Necks

Fellowship Chairs fellowship.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue May 8 21:23:42 EDT 2012

Hey bros!

Here are the times for money collection for jerseys ($13) & v-necks ($17)
this week:

Wednesday 10-12 Grover            (Victoria)
                     3-5    Front Room    (Megan F.)
                     5-7    Front Room    (Myranda O.)

Thursday      12-2 Front Room      (Rosie I.)
                      2-3  Front Room      (Victoria)

Sunday at Field Day & Chapter ***Last time for Jerseys!

*JERSEYS ($13)
V-NECKS ($17)

Please bring exact change or checks made out to 'Alpha Phi Omega - Delta
Gamma'
*
**If these times do not work for you and you are ordering a jersey you need
to contact us directly!

Unfortunately since not everyone has paid we cant order the jerseys, same
thing with the v-necks, we will not order everything until everyone has
paid!

Any questions or concerns, please let us know!

Thanks

-Fellowship Gals!

--
*Victoria Vincent*