[Aphio-L] Senior Superlatives/Awards Banquet

Anna Bergstrom awards.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun May 6 23:21:45 EDT 2012

Hey guys thank you so much for voting tonight at chapter! I made a mistake
and did not include at least one graduating senior (Melissa Pennington) I
am sure that means I must have left out more! I'm so sorry if I missed
adding you (if you do not see your name listed please email me and i will
be sending out an extra list of seniors!!!) again thanks for your patients
and time voting. If you were not able to attend chapter or wanted a chance
to think about who to vote for please send me an email any time this week
or next. I will also accept nominations for other superlatives if you feel
that there is someone graduating who would fit a superlative you thought
of. (also please remember to sign up for the Awards Banquet, because it is
such a special event we would like everyone to attend. I know that it is
during the week so if you can only make it for an hour or so that's okay,
please just try to make it to support our graduating brothers!) Thanks
again! -Anna

**

*Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma 2012 Senior Superlatives*

*Please only vote once for a graduating brother and select the* *best
graduating senior for each superlative. If you are not sure who you to vote
for you do not have to pick one, but please try to! You may also choose to
nominate a graduating brother for a superlative by adding a new superlative
with a brother's name in the blank space at the bottom of a page. Please
pick two different brothers where applicable (ex. two underlined spots)
Please turn this in at the end of chapter!*

   1.

   Best smile ________________________________
   2.

   Best dressed ________________________________
   3.

   Best hair ________________________________
   4.

   Chapter clown ________________________________
   5.

   Most gullible ________________________________
   6.

   Best laugh ________________________________
   7.

   Most likely to become president ________________________________
   8.

   Most likely to elope ________________________________ &
   ________________________________
   9.

   Most likely to move out of the country ________________________________
   10.

   Most likely to stay in athens ________________________________
   11.

   Most likely to be a successful business owner
   ________________________________
   12.

   Most likely to be late (in general) ________________________________
   13.

   Loudest Aphio brother ________________________________
   14.

   Biggest flirt ________________________________
   15.

   Most likely to have their name misspelled
   ________________________________
   16.

   Most daring/adventurous ________________________________
   17.

   Biggest heartbreaker ________________________________
   18.

   Friendliest brother ________________________________
   19.

   Most likely to become a millionaire ________________________________
   20.

   Most likely to become an Aphio advisior ________________________________
   21.

   Most athletic ________________________________
   22.

   Most likely to join the peace corps ________________________________
   23.

   Brother with the most Aphio spirit ________________________________
   24.

   Most outgoing brother ________________________________
   25.

   Most laid back brother ________________________________
   26.

   Most likely brother to become famous ________________________________
   27. Most likely to travel ________________________________

 *Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma 2012 Graduating Seniors*

   1.

   Amanda Puckett
   2.

   Andrea Huist