[Aphio-L] HAPPY FINALS WEEK!

Dani Garfield interchapter.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 11:58:00 EDT 2012

Hey BROSSSSSSS -

I hope finals are going well for everyone! It's almost spring quarter -
waaahoooo!

Anyways, I wanted to start off by saying that this could potentially be my
last email sent out over listserv...WEIRD. Secondly, I'm wondering if
anyone has a stuffed animal Rufus that we could borrow for our bid to
sectionals? If so, please email or call/text me (330.417.1817)!! I promise
we will return him in mint condition :) You'll only have to part with him
for a week or so.

Also, if any bros are going to be around the Oxford area for spring break
(Cincinnati, Dayton, or you wanna travel from farther away), feel free to
come help us present our bid! It'd be awesome to get some more support from
the chapter even if people can't go to sectionals. If you're interested,
get ahold of me, but I'm assuming you'll be hanging out on Miami's campus
from about 2-4, 3-5 ishh on Saturday, March 24th.

Thanks guys! in LFS -

Dani "Ohhh, I'm from Africa with all the little birds and monkeys" Garfield

(someone better continue on with this Mean Girls tradition or I'll be
disappointed)