[Aphio-L] Happy Finals Week!

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 18:30:08 EST 2012

Hey Bros!

We just added a few weeklies to the website, so if you need last minute
hours, you have some opportunities!  Monday Lunch, ATCO Crafts, Uno, and
Rec Night, and Kennedy Guard (if you're trained) are going on this week!
 Also, the week of Spring Break, we* need* people to sign up for Calliope
on 3/19!  You can use the hours from Calliope for either quarter(winter or
spring) if you sign up!

For these sign ins, one person can just email us the complete sign in!
 Also, these are the rest of the sign-ins we are still missing.  If you
attended these events and would like your hours, please *find/compile a
complete sign-in and email it to us by 3/16*, if we don't receive these
sign-ins, everyone  that was signed up will receive negative hours for
these events!

Missing sign ins:
Last Chance Corral 1/20
Last Chance Corral 1/27
Blood Drive 2/16
Calliope 3/5

Thanks Bros! Good Luck on Finals!

-Sarah and Steph
(even though eric and mackenzie already changed the signature!)

Vice Presidents of Service
Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*
*
Eric Horton           MacKenzie Snyder
740.243.5267        614.202.1530
*