[Aphio-L] Grades Please Grades

Delta Gamma J-Board jboard.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 19:44:21 EDT 2012

Bros,

It is once again that time of year. We hope you are enjoying your summer
break so far! Since grades will be coming out shortly, we'll need EVERYONE
(including new actives and members that were associate this quarter) to
send us your *CUMULATIVE* GPA (we don't need your grades for this quarter
or individual grades for classes). If you choose not to send us your grades
by the end of the *4th chapter*, you will be *deactivated*. I'm sure
everyone is a pro at finding their grades by now, but if you are not:

1. Hit "reply" to this e-mail.
2. Open up a new tab, and go to my.ohio.edu
3. Sign in on the left
4. Click the "Academics" tab on the top of the page
5. Click "My OHIO Student Center" and sign in again (is two sign-ins
seriously necessary, OU??)
6. Click "Other Academics" under the academics menu and select "grades"
7. Change term to "*Spring Quarter*" and click continue
8. Highlight "Cummulative Total GPA _______"
9. CTRL+C
10. CTRL+V in the e-mail reply to us.
11. SEND.

Thanks for taking the time to read this e-mail and also to send us your
grades.

Cheers,
J-Board

--