[Aphio-L] Committee Time!

Delta Gamma J-Board jboard.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 18:15:57 EDT 2012

Hi Bros,

Hopefully finals week didn't rough you up too badly. It's that time again
for committee sign-ups. Please note that RUSH does not exist as a committee
and is actually under MEMBERSHIP. Also, we need some extra brothers on
Interchapter committee to help with Nationals and planning Sectionals! Keep
in mind, if you plan on running for a position, try to be on that committee
and see what it is like. There is an event on the website under OTHER
EVENTS, please sign-up and put your top 3 committee choices in the comment
box. We go by first come, first serve. So if you really want a committee
sign up quick! Sign-ups for Committees will close on June 30th at 11:59pm.
We will not take requests after that.

If you are coming back from being Abroad, or cannot sign-up, Reply to this
e-mail with your choices.

Cheers!

J-Board

--