[Aphio-L] Seniors..READ!

President Alpha Phi Omega Delta Gamma president.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 12:12:55 EDT 2012

Hello All-

I am so so sorry about not being enough cords.  I was not aware that there
were not enough until today, or I would have ordered more sooner.  We are
rush ordering more in about ten minutes and we will have them before
graduation.  I will have them at my house and you can pick them up anytime,
or I can drop them to you in the evening after work.  Let me know if you
need one, JP and I are compiling a list of people who will need them.  Call
me/text me/email whenever and let me know or if you have any questions.
 Again I am beyond sorry and I will do whatever you need me to do for you
to get the cords on time.  I'm so so sorry.

LFS,
Sarah

--
*President*
*Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*