[Aphio-L] graduation cords-everyone read

Zakrajsek, Jonathan jz299108 at ohio.edu
Wed Jun 6 11:20:46 EDT 2012

Hey everyone,

I called nationals and we can get graduation cords ordered for seniors who did not get them and have them overnight shipped so we can have them by Friday. However we need someone in the chapter that would be willing to offer to use their credit card so we can order them today. You will be reimbursed!

If anyone would be able to do that please let me know!

Also seniors who have not gotten cords please go onto the facebook page and comment on my post so we know how many to order if we get a credit card to order them with that is....

Thanks,

JP