[Aphio-L] Help a Brotha Out

Wylie, Chelsea cw959008 at ohio.edu
Wed Jun 6 07:15:51 EDT 2012

Hey all!!!

Tonight from 5-8 I am having a fundraiser for East Elementary at Buffalo Wild Wings. The school has a serious lack of nonfiction textbooks in their library, and I am hoping to raise enough money for them to fix it! All you have to do is open the attachment, print it out, eat at BW's between 5-8 and give the coupon to your server. The company will give the school 10% of every check who turns in a coupon. Seriously easy. You will be supporting a great cause all while eating wings (and c'mon who doesn't like wings). PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Consider going!!!!

 YOU WILL GET A LAST MINUTE SERVICE HOUR IF YOU EMAIL A PICTURE OF YOUR RECEIPT TO SERVICE (plus I will love you forever).

LFS,

Chelsea Wylie