[Aphio-L] 5K READ ME

5k Chairs 5k.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 21:17:11 EST 2012

Hey Brothers!

We just wanted to remind everyone that is signed up for tabling that you
need to get the table from the 4th floor of baker desk along with the
chairs, poster, duct tape, sign in sheet, pens, and registration forms. One
of our committee members will have the cash box for people tabling. When
you signed up online it says where the tabling will be held, either top of
Baker outside or College Gate. You will get docked hours if you signed up
online and did not go to tabling! Reminder, if you do NOT complete your 2
5k hours you will become inactive. If you don't have any hours we will have
plenty more in the next week or so and we will add them all on the website
for everyone to sign up. Good luck with midterms and have a great week 5!

*P.S. 5k committee meeting tomorrow-Baker Food Court lounge area at 7:15 pm
for the BENEFIT CONCERT SUBCOMMITTEE and also anyone from any of other
subcommittees who need a committee hour!!*

In LFS,

5k Co-Chairs
Jackie Walsh
jw298807 at gmail.com