[Aphio-L] NOLA Spring Break Trip

Clouse, Sarah sc229207 at ohio.edu
Mon Jan 23 19:07:45 EST 2012

Hey guys!
If you don't yet have plans for spring break, READ ON! (pledges, too!)

We're going to New Orleans, Lousiana for a week!  We work with the St. Bernard Project (http://www.stbernardproject.org/ if you want to learn more!) to rebuild homes that were destroyed by Hurricane Katrina over 6 years ago that are still in dire need of rebuilding and repair.

This is a cool video to watch if you wanna feel inspired; it's really neat because it highlights all of the different work that we could be doing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4u7kMefp-4&feature=related

The trip will be from March 16th-24th.  It will cost around $200 for gas and the place that we're staying.
The fairest way to do this will be to take people by seniority, since younger bros will have more chances to go.  There's only about 15 spaces available.

This will be my 6th time going, and I absolutely love it, so if you want more info, please feel free to ask!  If you're interested, please e-mail me back so we can get this trip planned!

A deposit of $50 will be due by this Sunday, so please e-mail me your interest before then; I'll create a final list of who's going (and a waiting list), and get it to everyone by Sunday afternoon.  Also, if you have a car and are willing to drive, PLEASE let me know; you'll be given priority over everyone else.

In LFS,
Sarah Clouse

sc229207 at ohio.edu
(724)504-7729