[Aphio-L] Fellowship Survey!

Fellowship Chairs fellowship.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 23:03:49 EST 2012

Hey yalllzz,

So I'm so exciteddd to being working on fellowship with Cody (He's
awesome!)!!! In order to help me get a better feel for what you guys want
for us to be planning and what not, so I made a survey! Its not long, 7
questions and none of them take much thought and its meant to benefit you
all soo pleasee take it! If more than 100 people take it, I'll bring candy
for everyone to chapter! I know that's not much of a bribe but its candyyy.

Here's the link:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CFCPTT2<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CFCPTT2>

Please take it soon because it has questions about formal and we are in the
midst of planning formal!

Thanks yall,

Victoria 'Im not on the signature yet : ( ' Vincent
--
**
*Cody Romani *