[Aphio-L] If you were at ATCO League Bowler FALL quarter..READ THIS!

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 15:29:57 EST 2012

Hey Bros!

If you were not an ATCO League Bowler las quarter, you can completely
disregard this email!  Bros that bowled, if you would still like to bowl
this quarter, you get first priority! Please email us back today or find me
(Sarah) at chapter and let me know that you would like to continue to bowl!
 If you could also let me know who your partner was last quarter, we'll try
to keep you on the same team this quarter!  Thank you SO much, and see you
tonight!

LFS,
Sarah and Steph

Vice Presidents of Service
Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*
Sarah Csongei
440.665.1019

Stephanie Bricklebank
440.339.5767