[Aphio-L] Guest Speaker Tonight!

Beyoglides, Sara sb332609 at ohio.edu
Sun Jan 8 14:08:15 EST 2012

Hey guys,

I hope everyone's as excited as I am for the first Chapter of the quarter!

A rep from Empower Campaign got in touch with me Friday about speaking at Chapter. Empower does an annual Beer Tasting at Jackie O's on Dad's Weekend & Mom's Weekend, and they wanted to invite us to purchase tickets tonight.

The information tonight is just for January 21st-- Saturday of Dad's Weekend. Tickets are $15, and they will take cash or you can make a check out to Jackie O's. There are three tastings-- one at noon, 2pm, and 4pm.  Light appetizers will be provided as well.

I've attacked the flyer and here's the link to the facebook page: ‎https://www.facebook.com/events/151796058262090/

Since alcohol will be served (obviously) no hours will be given-- but if you have time that weekend, you'll be supporting a great cause!

Have a great Sunday and see you tonight.

In LFS,

Sara Beyoglides
Alpha Phi Omega, Delta Gamma
Relay For Life co-Chair