[Aphio-L] 'ello!

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 23:25:43 EST 2012

Hi Bros!

Just a few updates since we didn't have slides at chapter this week! First,
we will have *Ray of Hope* donations this week, due by *5PM* to 75 West
State, and make sure you sign your name on the sign in sheet attached to my
front door! Second, at chapter on Sunday, the woman from Get Swabbed will
be coming to take more swabs, so if you haven't already been swabbed, sign
up on the website and come to chapter at 8:45 to get swabbed!

Next, the ATCO Dinner for Two is this *Saturday, March 3rd.*  I realize
this is the same day as the 5K, so if you are feeling extra ATCO-y and
extra service-y, sign up to volunteer at this event!  There are two
shifts,*4 to 5:30 and 5:30 to 6:30.
*  There is also a sign-up to donate nice desserts to the event, which will
need to be dropped off at 4 that day.  I think they are looking for a
little higher quality desserts than cookies and brownies, so if you are an
excellent baker or have some great recipe, sign up and donate!  This is
taking place at the *First Presbyterian Church* which is located at the
intersection of Court and Washington.

Finally, the "Souper Bowl" is taking place this *Sunday, March 4th,* and
there are two shifts that you can sign up for.  The first shift is 3-5PM
and the second shift is 5-7PM.  Sign up to get some last minute hours in!

As always, if you have questions/comments/concerns please let us know!  And
don't forget to start bringing us those long lost sign-ins, it's almost
week 10 already!

LFS,
Sarah and Steph

Vice Presidents of Service
Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*
Sarah Csongei
440.665.1019

Stephanie Bricklebank
440.339.5767