[Aphio-L] Awards Chair

Kelsi Burkhart awards.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 15:03:12 EST 2012

Hey!

If anyone is interested in running for Awards, please feel free to contact
me. I am willing to talk to anyone who might be interested. The Awards
Chair is a lot of fun and I have really enjoyed doing what I have done over
the past year. I have applied for many awards, including the Chapter of
Excellences and Pledge Program Award. Along with applying for Awards, read
out of the Happy Can and do Birthday Slides each week. That is just a
little bit of what this position entails. If you have any other questions,
please contact me. My phone number is 513.207.9699.

Thanks!

Kelsi Burkhart

Kelsi Burkhart
Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma