[Aphio-L] ACTIVE FOR ATCO 5K

5k Chairs 5k.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 23:21:54 EST 2012

Hey everyone!!

We hope you guys are as excited as we are for the *5k THIS SATURDAY MARCH
3RD!!*
Just a reminder that we would like everyone to be there between *11:15-11:30am
on Saturday at Ping* in order to have you all sign in and receive your
shirts!!

Also the *benefit concert is this THURSDAY AT BWS @ 8PM!* Here is the link
to the Facebook event! Invite all of your friends!! You can get a
fellowship hour for this :)

http://www.facebook.com/events/251872768232049/?context=create

Lastly we would *REALLY* appreciate it if you guys would change your
Facebook photos to the 5k flyer we have that is attached to this email!!
Its an easy way to make more people aware of the event!!
THANKS!!

If anyone has any questions, comments, or concerns please don't hesitate to
call/text/email us!!

In LFS!

OH and PS* 5k Committee meeting is THIS TUESDAY AT 7:15PM BAKER
FOODCOURT!*We need everyone on our committee to be there!!
--
5k Co-Chairs
Alpha Phi Omega

Jackie Walsh