[Aphio-L] Green Fever Basketball Shirts

Berg, Lowell lb117007 at ohio.edu
Sun Feb 19 15:32:21 EST 2012

Hey bros,

For those of you who bought a long sleeve Green Fever shirt from me last week for next week's men's basketball game, I will have them at chapter tonight and will give them out after chapter.

If you would like one, they're $10 each and come with over $230 in coupons to local restaurants and shops in Athens. If you buy one this week, I will bring your shirt to chapter next week.  The shirt design is attached to this email.

If you cannot attend chapter tonight and need to pick up your shirt or would like to buy one, just text me at 914-400-7712 and we can meet up some time this week.  If you have any questions at all, let me know.

Lowell

Lowell Berg
Ohio University Class of 2012
Ohio University Athletics: Marketing Department
Mobile: 914-400-7712
www.linkedin.com/in/lowellberg<http://www.linkedin.com/in/lowellberg>