[Aphio-L] YO

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 14:37:00 EST 2012

Hey Guys-

Just a few things...there are new events on the website for the Pledge
Service Project, which is Frats Against Fracking.  *Actives*: You*
can*sign up for one of the Gasland viewings and donating for the bake
sales,
*but you cannot sign up for the tabling events!*  Tabling events are
labeled "PLEDGE", meaning *only pledges* can sign up for those events.  But
please support our pledge class and attend their movie viewings and donate
for the bake sales!

Also, Chi Omega is having a pancake breakfast this Sunday from 11AM to 2PM
at their house on College St.  It is $3 to attend and we want to support
other organizations on campus so that they will support us by coming to our
events such as the 5K! Sign up on the website!

Let us know if you have any questions!

LFS,
Sarah and Steph

Vice Presidents of Service
Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*
Sarah Csongei
440.665.1019

Stephanie Bricklebank
440.339.5767