[Aphio-L] MONEY HONEY

Fellowship Chairs fellowship.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 14:26:28 EST 2012

ight so Money for both Skyzone and T shirts are due by sunday! So we will
be collecting money from tomorrow till sunday at chapter. Here's where we
will be:

Stacy will be sitting the the front room from 1-4 tomoroow
Friday Lauren Moran will be in the front room from 12-3 and I (Cody) will
be there from 2-4
Saturday either me or victoria will be there from 1-4

if you have signed up for these then please please please come give us your
money! Remember that Skyzone is $6 and T shirts if you are going to formal
are $5 if you are not they are $8. Let us know if you have any questions!
thanks!!

--
*Victoria Vincent*
*614.634.1115*