[Aphio-L] Read if doing COSI!!!

AphiO Delta Gamma Youth Service youthservice.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 09:32:35 EST 2012

Hi guys!

Thank you, thank you, thank you for signing up on such a short notice
for COSI on wheels. I have a few announcements for you though...

1. try and leave a little early because parking situations are a
little tricky. If there is parking along the voltage fence PARK THERE
even though it says keeps off

2. if there is no parking on that fence try and find a spot on the street

3. PLEASE come in through the back by the playground

if you have ANY questions PLEASE text me!

330.618.7980 - Andrea
    I am already here for the COSI on wheels working so don't hesitate to ask :

See you later!

Rachel Levine and Andrea Korman

Youth Service
Alpha Phi Omega