[Aphio-L] COSI at West!

AphiO Delta Gamma Youth Service youthservice.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 11:56:16 EST 2012

Hi everyone!

We were just informed that West Elementary is in need to helpers
tomorrow from noon- 3:30! COSI is coming to school and they need
volunteers to help run stations! You will get 4 hours for doing this!
It is going to be a lot of fun and a great learning experience for the
students! Lunch will be included as well :) PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE sign
up  before 9:00 tonight because they are relying on us! I had a lady
come and tell me that Aphio never lets her down and that she can
always count on us! Sorry about the short notice, but it's all we
could do!

PLEASE SIGN UP :)

Rachel Levine and Andrea Korman

Youth Service