[Aphio-L] IMPORTANT! Committees and Grades

Delta Gamma J-Board jboard.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 14:45:35 EST 2012

Yo yo bros,

Please read this entire message. It's time to start selecting committees
and sending in grades! Woo hoo! On the website, go to "view upcoming
events" and find "Committees". Please sign up for your top three
preferences in the comment box. As always, we will try to match you with
one of your top picks, but we will also go by first come, first served. So
once you read through this message, sign up right away! You have until *January
7, at 11:59 p.m.* If you don't sign up, we will place you in whichever
committee is in need of more people.

Committees include:

-Awards

-Faculty Pageant
-Fellowship
-Fundraising
-Historian
-Interchapter Relations
-J-Board/President
-Membership
-PR
-Relay for Life
-Service
-Service Week
-Treasurer
-Youth Service
-5K

ALSO, grades are out, so send them in to us. We need your *CUMULATIVE GPA*by
*WEEK 4* of the semester, or you will be inactivated. The sooner, the
better! Here are instructions on how to do so if you've never done it
before:

1. Hit "reply" to this e-mail. (NOT REPLY ALL)
2. Open up a new tab, and go to my.ohio.edu
3. Sign in on the left
4. Click the "Academics" tab on the top of the page
5. Click "My OHIO Student Center" and sign in again.
6. Click "Other Academics" under the academics menu and select "grades"
7. Change term to "Fall Semester" and click continue
8. Highlight "Cumulative Total GPA _______"
9. CTRL+C (copy)
10. CTRL+V (paste) in your e-mail to us.
11. SEND.

Thanks for taking the time to read this e-mail (I know, too many words to
read while on break). Happy holidays to you all, soak up as much break time
as you can!

--
Alpha Phi Omega
Judiciary Board