[Aphio-L] Missing Service Sign ins

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 14:38:01 EST 2012

Hey guys, the following ppl. will be docked on Dec. 21st if we dont receive
a sign in for the following event. Email us if you went to these events
(use the honors system).

1. Athens County Habitat for Humanit ReStoreOct 12 at 9:00am  *Kayla Marks *
2. Kennedy Gallery Guard Oct 15 at 10:00am     *   Sara Stewart*
3. ATCO UnoOct 30 at 3:30pm    *  Krista Palmisano, Anna Shuller
*4. ATCO UnoNov 13 at 3:30pm     *Anna Shuller
*5. ATCO UnoNov 20 at 3:30pm   *  Miranda Wlliams
*6. ATCO Rec Night Nov 20 at 4:30pm *  Miranda Wlliams
*7. ATCO CraftsDec 4 at 4:00pm    *Hannah Hitchcock, Sarah Norman, Caitlin
Wilson
*8. Calliope Child Care Dec 10 at 5:45pm*   Ciara Strittmather, Nicole
Yozwiak, Megan Fitzgerald
*

All events occurring this week, we need sign ins emailed in... thanks! and
have a great break

Vice Presidents of Service
Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*
*
Eric Horton           MacKenzie Snyder
740.243.5267        614.202.1530
*