[Aphio-L] Need to buy koozies?

Jamie Roberts Mesha Baylis interchapter.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 08:41:10 EST 2012

Hey guys,
If you still need/want to buy koozies for a fundraising hour, here are the
places and times you can still get them: Our committee meeting monday
(tonight) at 9pm on the 5th floor of Baker. At the exec meeting tuesday at
8 in Bently 205 (or whatever room you see us in).  Wednesday in the front
room from 9:30-1030am.  Thursday in the front room from 12:15-1:15pm.
Initiation on Friday at 8pm.  Remember they are 3 for $10 or 1 for $4 and
you need to buy at least two for a fundraising hour.  If you absolutely
cannot make it to any of these times please contact us and we will see what
we can workl out
Thanks,
Jamie and Mesha

--