[Aphio-L] Blood Drive

McTaggart, Brianna bm054909 at ohio.edu
Sun Dec 2 23:36:18 EST 2012

Hey everyone,
Like I mentioned at chapter, there will be a blood drive THIS Wednesday, December 5th. Eric and Mackenzie mentioned you can get a service hour for donating.  These are the appointment times that are currently open:

-2:45pm
-5:30pm
-5:45pm
-6:15pm
-6:45pm

Sign ups should be up on the website but please email me directly the time you sign up for to guarantee your appointment. They are also giving away Buffalo Wild Wings coupons and a chance to win a $1,000 shopping spree and overnight stay at Polaris Shopping Center!  Please sign up to give blood, you save 3 lives - a perfect gift for someone in need this holiday season.

Brianna McTaggart

bm054909 at ohio.edu<mailto:bm054909 at ohio.edu>

Peer Mentor

Ohio University Learning Communities