[Aphio-L] Some Quick Updates and Reminders

Relay for Life - Alpha Phi Omega Delta Gamma relay4life.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 16:51:43 EDT 2012

Hey Bros,
Please sign up on the website for your tshirt sizes, it should be under
other events - if not look at the calendar and it will be under May 5th.
 Please do this as soon as possible so we can get them ordered (if we don't
have everyone's sizes when we order you'll receive a large so please sign
up.

Also remember to sign up on the website, it's a great way to fundraise for
our team and it's required that all our teammates sign up so please do
that!  These are the directions on how to do that.

Step 1: go to http://www.relayforlife.org/

Step 2: type in our zipcode (45701) in the find an event box

Step 3: Click the first option for Ohio University’s Relay

Step 4: On the right hand sign click the SIGN UP button

Step 5: Click *JOIN A TEAM*

Step 6:* Search for a team* using our team name *ALPHA PHI OMEGA*

Step 7: Click the only option (*Sara Beyoglides will be the team captain*)

            -make sure you click all the way to the far right the little
button that says *join *– don’t

click alpha phi omega

Step 8: Choose the option: *Pay Commitment Fee by Cash or Check *(Our
collective fundraising will take care of this)

Step 9: Feel free to make a donation but if not select not at this time

Step 10: Click Next Step

Step 11: Click New Participant (Unless you have done this before AND
remember your information)

Step 12: From this point continue to fill out your information and when
you’re finished you’ll be on our team!

Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma
Relay for Life Co-Chairs

Jennifer Branch