[Aphio-L] If you signed up for Kids Fest PLEASE READ

AphiO Delta Gamma Youth Service youthservice.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 17:48:56 EDT 2012

Hi everyone,

Unfortunately I hate to bring up bad news, but miscommunication occurred
between people at the child services facility and not everyone that signed
up online will be able to volunteer this weekend at Kids Fest. Once again,
I apologize and I hope something like this does not happen again. Please
look for your name and see if you are working. This is exactly from Sherri,
the director, I did not have a say in who was chosen or not.

Claire Stegman, Maria Pantuso, Allison Keller, Nicole Yozwiak, Allie
O'Neill, Danielle Douglas, Emily Young, Emily Pollock, Zoe Graham, Alison
Styka, and Sara McElroy.

The afternoon volunteers are as follows:

Andrea Korman, Toya Burns, Sara Beyoglides, Katja Slatinsek, Samantha
Rommel, and Erin Thalheimer.

All volunteers should check in through the front entrance of the
Convocation Center. Morning volunteers should show up at 9:30 am, and
afternoon volunteers should show up at least 10 minutes before the start of
their shift (we won't keep them right up until 2:30). We will be providing
all volunteers with vouchers for lunch, so if desired, afternoon volunteers
may show up slightly before noon to get their vouchers and eat.

Please feel free to to email us back at the account with any questions or
concerns.

Rachel Levine and Andrea Korman

Youth Service
Alpha Phi Omega