[Aphio-L] Fest Clean Up!

FUNdraising Girls fundraising.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 14:50:56 EDT 2012

Hey bros,

There is a new fundraising event on the website for this coming Sunday
(4/22), High Street clean-up! After fests the streets are always wrecked so
we're going to offer our services to the residents of High Street and clean
their yards! It's from 1 p.m until 3 p.m and we'll just be going to the
houses who want us to clean and pick up the bottles or whatever trash is
left over. We will have trash bags and possibly gloves so no one has to
touch the garbage. SO GO SIGN UP and let's keep Athens pretty :)

(also! woohoo, my first listserv e-mail.)

*Fundraising Co-Chairs*
Alpha Phi Omega, Delta Gamma
-*Krystan Krucki*
kk210010 at ohio.edu