[Aphio-L] Membership Picnic!!

Membership APhiO Delta Gamma membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 14:21:44 EDT 2012

Hey bros! The event for the membership picnic is online!!! SO SIGN UP! We
had a meeting tomorrow with both our membership picnic committee and
fellowships committee and came up with awesome ideas! We are just going to
have a chill day full of food, laughter and memories...What's there not to
like about that??? :) We will be renting canoes for everyone to share so
bring your bathing suit if you would like! Also for those who have not been
to Strouds Run there is a beach.. and by that I mean there is something
like a beach that is basically small rocks, But still a lot of fun! The
picnic is going to be May 20th from 3-7. You do not have to stay the whole
time but you should defiantly stop by. When you sign up on the website put
in the comment box if you are vegetarian or not that away we know how much
food to bring for you all. We are currently working with Kisers to either
donate the food or make it dirt cheap so we will keep you guys posted on
pricing but it should go down!

Hope to see you all there!!

Victoria, Ashley,

Maria Pantuso