[Aphio-L] APO V-Neck & Jersey

Fellowship Chairs fellowship.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 23:51:11 EDT 2012

Hey party people.

This email is just a reminder about what we said at chapter and for those
of you who weren't there or who are associate and interested in the v-neck
or jersey.

The price of the both the v-neck and the jersey can decrease if we get a
larger quantity of people buying them. So for the next 24 hours, we want
people who are even the slightest bit interested in either to sign up so we
can see if we can reach the number to decrease the price. I will send out a
email either monday night or tuesday morning to let everyone if we can
decrease the prices if not you still have the opportunity to un-sign up if
you don't want to buy them at the price they are at now.

I know this may sound confusing so please email us if you have questions!
Also tomorrow I hope to send the design of the jersey out to everyone!

Thanks!

--
*Victoria Vincent*
*vv246109 at Ohio.edu