[Aphio-L] Chapter Minutes!
APhiO Delta Gamma Secretary
secretary.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 10:15:37 EDT 2011
Chapter September 25
- Office hours
- This Wednesday 11-12 Baker 317
- Text me if you cant find me! 440-666-8167
- president.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
- Suggestion box
- Last Week: What are some ideas you have for fundraising events?
- We got a lot of awesome ideas so thank you!!!
- This Week: What did you like about the new rush process?
- What suggestions do you have for improvement?
- Thanks for your applications, they will be reviewed at the exec
meeting on Tuesday
- We'll keep those who applied updated
- Contact info*********
- If you want to go associate you should email the account by the end of
- jboard.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com :)
- Nominations for
- Jenn Branch
- **every week until we get another nominee!
- Add to the constitution:
- Failure to submit grades proving minimum cumulative grade point
average of 2.0 by the end of week four of the following
active quarter will
result in inactive status.
- Need it so we know a GPA
- Remove from the constitution:
- Failure to keep his/her cumulative grade point average above a
2.0: member will be placed under “associate” status for
the quarter, and
will be required to attend 5 hours of study hours during
quarter, as monitored by a member of the executive board,
as delegated by
the Chapter President
- Don’t tell membership if you cant make it to activations or initiation,
- Big/little on thus at UMC
- At 730 – Dynamic Duo
- Theme= sign up on (family heads, need family & theme)
- Interviews with pledges changed so everyone can get to know each
- Family shirts? voted NO
- ABH training
- This Wednesday, September 28th
- 3:00- 5:00 PM
** every Wednesday this quarter**
- Art therapy? No info yet
- Already trained? Don’t need to be trained again
- Directions? Contact Steph
- SIGN UP on site
- **This is a quarterly project that you must be trained for and
mustattend each Wednesday**
- Ray of hope donations
- Donations must be dropped off to either one of our houses, probably
Sarah's though because it's about 30 feet closer to court street...
- Sarah: 75 W. State
- Steph: 100 W. State
- Must be dropped off by Friday at noon, there will be a box on my
porch in case I'm not home
- ATCO karaoke party
- Saturday, October 1st
- Lots of donations
- 11-1:30 - Decorating
- 1:30-3- General Volunteers
- 2-4:30- General volunteers
- 4-5- Clean up
- 1 MC, 2-4:30
- 3 Judges, 2-4:30
- 2 photographers
- UCM better together clean-up (6HOURS)
- Saturday, October 1st
- Meet at UCM at noon on Sunday October 2nd for rides
- Clean up at a site north of Nelsonville
- Will return by 6ish (we know it’s a long shift!)
- Pizza after yay!!!
- They also have some reflection time, but you are not required to
stay for that (nondenominational)
- Wear sturdy closed-toe shoes/boots and long pants
- Good Earth farm!
- Starting up this Saturday, October 1st
- 10011 Armitage Road Athens, OH 45701
- Probs meet at Morton to carpool, click the car icon if you can drive!
- Walk a Mile in Her Shoes
- Saturday, October 1st
- Men walk, women cheer them on!
- Registration is 11AM - noon
- Begins at 4th floor of Baker
- ** Even if you signed the interest sheet from last week's chapter,
you need to sign up on our website as well.**
- if you signed the interest sheet last week, that does not mean
that you have to attend this event, it was only an interest sheet.
- Improving Nutrition and Exercise
- Service Week Fact of the Day:
- A cake ice cream cone has half the calories as a sugar cone!
- Service Week Shirts
- T-Shirts v Long Sleeve Shirts
- Long sleeves wins!
- Carolina Blue v Navy Blue
- Carolina blue wins!
- Got a service project idea? Send them our way!
- serviceweek.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
- No committee meeting tomorrow!
- Hours for box tops and golf thingy are up.
- We know you're ballers on a budget, but.....
- Adopting a family of 7-9 people
- Jar for Christmas Tree fam. next week
- Coin wars
- There is enough interest for the FLL OU--Chillicouthe regional
tournament in December.
- Be on the look-out for more info
- Of the week
- What: Comedy Night
- When:Wednesday 8pm
- Where:Scripps Amphitheater
- Meet:meet on the forth floor of baker at 7:50
- Sky zone/homecoming
- Still in the works look out for an email this week.
- Got the homecoming theme: beyond the bricks
- Email ideas to fellowship
- WE NEED A HOUSE FOR FLOAT BUILDING. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE IF YOU HAVE A
HOUSE WITH A BIG PARKING LOT OR YARD EMAIL THE ACCOUNT AND LET ME KNOW IF WE
CAN USE YOUR HOUSE. ALSO DOES ANYONE HAVE A TRUCK???
- IF YOU HAVE EITHER OF THOSE PLEASE EMAIL THE ACCOUNT I NEED TO KNOW
- THANKS SOOO MUCH, BROS FOR STEPPING UP AT THE HOT DOG SALE THURSDAY!!!
- We made $100 from BW3
- We made approximately $75 from the bake sale and hot dog sale
- Doing the hot dog sale again this Thursday
- Creative thing this week, watch out for email
- Bro of week – Colleen Hicks
- Happy birthday to :
- Mackenzie Mayerik - September 28
- Carly Koss - September 30
- Kelsey Morrow-Fox - October 1
Supportive Bro- Liza Liberman, lost her voice and still came to chapter
after spending 5 hours in the library
Secretary/Alpha Phi Omega Coed Service Fraternity/Chapter Delta Gamma
secretary.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com<http://secretary%2Eaphiodeltagamma@gmail.com/740.517.0606>
*5k:* 5k.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Awards:* awards.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Fellowship:* fellowship.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Fundraising:* fundraising.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Historian:* historian.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
interchapter.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com<Interchapterrelations.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com>
*J-Board:* jboard.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Membership:* membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Ombudsmen:* ombudsmen.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*President:* president.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Public Relations: *pr.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Relay for Life: *relay4life.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Rush:* rush.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Service:* service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Treasurer:* treasurer.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Youth Service: *youthservice.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Aphio-L