[Aphio-L] Big/Little Night

Membership APhiO Delta Gamma membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 17:37:19 EDT 2011

Hey everyone!

Big/Little Night is now on the website!! Please sign up asap so we can get
an estimate of what we need to get for the ice cream sundae bar! The event
will be this Thursday, Sept 29th at UMC on College St. from 7:30 to 9. Like
we said at chapter, it's a Dynamic Duo theme and each big/little pair,
lineage, or family is dressing up according to their chosen theme!
*Feel free to come even if you don't have a big or a little*!! Dress up with
other members in your family or join a lineage for the night! We want to see
everyone there having fun and meeting the new pledges. There will be prizes
to the best dressed!! We will also have an ice cream sundae bar and games
for you guys to play at your own free will! Please, if you have any board
games or other fun games to play, bring them or email us with ideas. It's
going to be a casual, fun event where you guys can eat tons of ice cream,
help the pledges get their interviews done, and enjoy one another's
company!

Family Themes:
Beta: Family Feud
Eta: Grandparents
Epsilon: Cartoons from the 90s
Iota: (still waiting to hear from family heads)
Kappa: Holidays
Lambda: Mario Kart
Mu: Despicable Me
Nu: Disney
Omicron: Celebrity Couples/Siblings
Pi: Cartoon Network Characters
Rho: Cowboys and Indians
Sigma: Reality TV
Theta: Movie Duos
Zeta: Superheroes

Remember, this isn't a mandatory event for actives so you don't need to let
us know if you can't attend. However, you should probably let your new
little know and encourage them to still attend with other pledges or members
of the family! Pledges, you do need to tell us if you can't go and you also
need to sign up on the website.

Thanks everyone, and see you Thursday!! :)

Jordin Shannon
Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma
VP of Membership
330.714.6236