[Aphio-L] PLEASE READ VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Fellowship Chairs fellowship.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 17:23:42 EDT 2011

BROTHERS,
 WE NEED A HOUSE FOR FLOAT BUILDING. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? WE NEED A PLACE TO
BUILD AND KEEP THE FLOAT UNTIL THE DAY OF THE PARADE. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
IF YOU HAVE A HOUSE WE NEED YOUR HELP. THE APPLICATION IS DUE THIS FRIDAY
AND IF WE DO NOT HAVE A HOUSE LISTED AS OUR PLACE FOR BUILDING THE FLOAT
THEN WE CAN NOT HAVE A FLOAT IN THE PARADE. Sorry just realized caps was on
but FOR real guys we really need a house please please please email us back
as soon as you can if you have a house or rather yard we can use. ALSO if
you have a truck or a car with a hitch we need you too so please email us if
we can use that as well. thanks guys!!!! Liza is literally begging you
guys!!!! We need to know by wednesday!
Call me beep me if you wanna reach me (Liza) !!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Liza Lieberman*
*ll311408 at ohio.edu* <ll311408 at ohio.edu>
*216.906.7385*

*Cody Romani *