[Aphio-L] Give Kids the World- Winter Break trips

Woods, Meredith mw418908 at ohio.edu
Thu Sep 22 13:36:51 EDT 2011

Hey guys,

Hope your week 3 is going well. I just wanted to let everybody know that THIS SUNDAY AT CHAPTER is the LAST time you are going to be able to sign up for the GKTW winter trips. (week 1 and 2) I know that this is super early and you don't have a lot of time to plan/decide if you want to/can come but the volunteer coordiators at Give Kids the World requested that I have a full list of names to her by the end of the month.

If you already signed up at the first chapter you don't have to do it again. But, if you have decided that you want to go eitehr week 1 or 2 then you need to come sign up with me for week 1 or Sidney Lawlor for week 2.

We are going to start collecting the money on October 2nd at chapter. You will owe $50 and this will guarentee your spot on the trip. If some people don't pay then their spots will reopen to everybody.

If you are thinking about going but can't decide on a week I would strongly suggest week 2 since there are many more spots open then, and if more than 30 people sign up for each week then we are going to have to cut people by seniority. (school year, not aphio pledges class)

Just a fyi, I have already schedule a Spring Break trip for us down to GKTW for the spring so if you cant come this time or if you get cut then dont worry you will for sure be able to go on the SB trip.

If you have any questions at at just email or text me.

Meredith Woods